10 September, 2010

Living Divani: Family Chair, Drop table, Pasticca sofa and Garden plate table

Family Chair collection (2010) from Living Divani caught my eye a while ago - fun and unpretentious design with beautiful graphic outlines. The chairs compose nicely with translucent Drop table (2010) that distorts the shapes behind and plays with our perception of space. Both designs were created by Junya Ishigami, a talented Japanese architect.

Pasticca (2010), modular seating system by Piero Lissoni is worth noticing as well. It allows to create endless compositions of sofas and lounge sets. Rounded shapes, pleasing to the eye, fit elegantly in open-space interiors.

Garden plate (2010) is another great design by Junya Ishigami - a low, translucent table meant to be an “out-of-scale” home garden. I love the idea!

www.livingdivani.it















































photos T. Sartori, styling Carin Scheve

10 comments:

  1. the bottom image could serve me well as my paint palette!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yes... I instantly fell in love with your blog, so here is your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful images and agree with Patricia!!

    I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer that I think you will love!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly beautiful colors, texture ... i think it's a wonderful combination of old and new! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. UnoCosa, I do agree, the old, worn-out textures were beautifully captured. Photographer created amazing atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - the set for these photographs is absolutely stunning! I know you are writing about the lovely chairs (and they are lovely), but I cannot stop staring at the walls.
    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Welcome traveller. Share your thoughts!