01 November, 2010

Medusa Group: a loft office

Spectacular 1400m2 architect office, located in a former factory building, represents a true design manifesto of Medusa Group, one of the most successful architect bureaus in Poland. Przemo Łukasik and Łukasz Zagała, the authors of renovation project aimed to preserve the authentic substance of the interiors and change as little as possible.
The elevations were renewed, the walls reinforced, and only few partition walls added. New windows are protected by old rusted grids, and the wooden planking is original. Even the tattered industrial lamps were re-used! The new contrasts with the old without clashing: black, graphic-style kitchen and bathroom area compliment the surrounding, newly white-painted walls and floors.

www.medusagroup.pl



18 comments:

  1. Hi!Do they need more staff?
    An office like this would suit me perfectly....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concept Interiors, it is a dream office, isn't it?
    And as the building is three-storey one, the architects have lots of ideas how to use the space: a summer terrace on the roof, photo atelier, designer furniture shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes this is me in a nutshell, a loft office for me thanx!

    agneta

    ReplyDelete
  4. and another one for me please :-) may be not so big (just for a small law firm) but definitely with wooden planking & white-painted walls. And ...a loft, obligatory a loft :-) wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the white wood parquet floors!!! Great pictures
    xoxo
    www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that is what I call an office!
    Love, love the industrial feeling(has a thing for that) and the lamps on the 8th and 9th pic. hanging over the table are amazing! I could see myself with a couple of those in my home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. an environment for inspiration...may i have a desk?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay now I ask like 'Concept Interiors': Do they need staff? I better finish up my degree....Bammm the interior is fantastic!

    Great find :D You always find the most amazing things. You are so my go-to person for the neatest objects and places on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would adore coming to work everyday with an office like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do some people get to work in offices like this? Unfair. No I'm not jealous. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely working environment! I'm loving the wooden white floors! Have a glorious day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the porch! Blends so nicely into the surroundings. Brilliant design! :)
    Lena, Konfettiform

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would work here for free!

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always dreamed to work and live in an open space, cleverly arranged. Who knows it may come true one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome loft! I can imagine that it's an inspirational space to work in, so much different from the regular dull office environments. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome traveller. Share your thoughts!