05 February, 2013

String shelves: copper

Classic scandinavian design revamped. Except copper, which is my favourite, two other new colours of the "Pocket" line are available now: raw and ash-white. Perfect for vintage-style kitchens!

Shelf system String was created by Swedish architect Nils "Nisse" Strinning and his wife, designer Kajsa Strinning for a contest initiated by Bonnier public library in 1949. Their project won - it was modular, functional, affordable, easy to transport and assemble. Since then String shelves have become a contemporary classic - timless scandinavian design.



 www.string.se

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this - so gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The string shelves are fantastic! They are so versatile! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copper pot rack in my kitchen - I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love copper jewlery but i definately like this look too!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love copper kitchenware.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete

Welcome traveller. Share your thoughts!